Grain Trading and Supply
As bulk traders and suppliers of grains in Africa, Asia & Middle East, we are committed to sustainably meeting the diversified needs of grain producers and efficiently delivering the rigorous needs of today’s consumers including flour millers, feed customers, brewers, distillers and maltsters.
Grains Product Portfolio
Berium Group is one of the leading grains suppliers for export and import trading across Africa and Middle East and Asia. Our Cereals/grains division specializes in strategic sourcing and origination, trading and supply of wheat, maize (white and yellow), rice, barley, oats, full range of oil seeds (including sesame, soybeans, sunflower seeds, rapeseed, linseed, cotton seeds and peanuts) and a wide variety of pulses such as sugar beans, dry peas, chickpeas, cow peas, pigeon peas, lentils, kidney beans, butter beans and black-eyed peas.
Shipping & Logistics
We manage the entire grains supply chain and ensure that clients competitively acquire seamless product flows both for spot, regular supply or forward sales contracting. Through internal shipping and logistics, we are able to deliver bulk cargos of grains and allied agricultural commodities all over the world efficiently.
We mainly buy grains from Brazil, Russia, Argentina, Ukraine and Africa and export to countries all over the world. We sell high quality grains mainly FOB, CFR and CIF Basis. Our main goal is to continuously expand a reliable network that lead to long term and valuable partnership with our stakeholders in international grains supply chain.
Berium Group Strategy on International Grains Trading and Supply
- Providing a comprehensive support to our grain producers and partners
- Strategic sourcing for high-quality grain products in domestic and international market.
- Enhancing the company’s grains shipping & logistics capabilities and import and export infrastructure.
- Expanding the company’s financial performance and market value in terms of grains supply.
- Effective corporate management system in line with food safety and sustainability.
- Investing in development and supporting innovation in human resources.
- Expanding the company’s grain product range, export capacity and competitive.
- To become one of the best suppliers of grains in Africa, middle east and Asia