Berium Group Ltd is specialized in provision of important commodities across the world. Our diversified portfolio consists of energy commodities; Agricultural products; Metals and Minerals; Petrochemicals & Commodity Chemicals and Timber.
Handling the supply chain of sourcing, marketing, trading, logistics and supply of these commodities is a complex process requiring consummate attention. As part of our company management system, we have comprehensively implemented a specific Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Policy as outlined below:
- This policy has been defined as a reference point for establishing and reviewing our company goals for consistent improvement. Our company is committed to promoting and implementing the policy throughout the corporate structure, and to increasing awareness by involving and consulting all employee and third party stakeholders.
- Our company manages all the operations of sourcing, marketing, trading and supply of all the commodities, in accordance with relevant domestic legislation and laws in all areas where we conduct business and also international standards and ethical principles, whether we are directly or indirectly responsible. We comply with all requests issued by regulatory authorities in our origination and destination markets.
- All our employees receive training, whatever their contractual situation, so as to ensure their awareness, responsibility and involvement in contributing to the quality, health, safety and environmental continuous improvement process.
- Our aim is to reduce to zero all critical deviations, accidents and occupational diseases. We aim to create a safe and healthy workplace and we take preventive care of the health and welfare of our employees.
- We manage all residual risks and their potential impact on our employees, on the environment and on the end-users of our products. We are constantly updating our improvement plans.
- In our Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental System, we define specific standards, procedure and methods aimed at regulating our activities and the ones of all those concerned both internally or externally ( i.e., contractors, suppliers etc)
- We guarantee that the conditions of our Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Management System are an integral part of our operational processes. We ensure that adequate means and resources are made available to enforce our Policy and achieve our goals.
The Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure that it is fit and appropriate for the company organization. The company makes no exemption to the enforcement of this Policy, nor in the application of the company Quality Assurance Policy and Health, Safety and Environment Standards
Download a copy of this policy here